Final Fantasy 8
  • I found FF8 quite interesting but yet a little tedious in its way of setting the game up
  • I found that the draw system was quite annoying because you had to spend hours drawing magic from enemies to boost your own stats

• by Randy Mills
      The first Final Fantasy I have played in my life was FF3. Over the years I have tried FF7 then eventually FF8. I found FF8 quite interesting but yet a little tedious in its way of setting the game up.

FF8 like most

other FF’s uses turn based combat. You are able to use magic, limit breaks, items, special techniques, and GF specials. I found that the draw system was quite annoying because you had to spend hours drawing magic from enemies to boost your ...

• own stats.

The card mini game can be quite addicting if you are serious about playing and collecting the cards for items, or just collecting. They are fun and can get quite challenging.

For back then, the quality graphics, and cinematic scenes were awesome

and mind blowing. The song “Eyes by Me” by Faye Wong was also appealing and matched with the cinematic scene.

No game is perfect, but even with a few flaws I would still suggest this game if you have not already played it.

Final Fantasy 8

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28209209970530/k2311a092/9.2.07