McDonalds Arlington  » Restaurants  »
1.5
Arlington, Texas. Cooper street and I-20
  • If you do go here, I would recommend to not get the fries and to check your items when you receive it from the drive though

• by Randy Mills
      Most McDonalds have a set standard of taste, quality and customer service. I’ve eaten here a few times but believe otherwise. Only a few times have the food tasted like actual McDonalds.

Twice I ordered a 9 piece chicken nugget, got home and

found out to only be a 4 piece. The fries are almost always cold, and they will not bother to ask if you want sauce.

Once I ordered a meal and there were a fries missing. I walked back in from the drive ...

• way and they gladly gave me back the missing fries.

Other things on the menu like the McChicken Sandwich and Big Mac taste about the same as other places.

I would suggest to not go to this McDonalds if you did not have

to, because there are many others close by, such as the one off of Collins and I-20. If you do go here, I would recommend to not get the fries and to check your items when you receive it from the drive though.

McDonalds Arlington

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7209209940430/k2311a092/9.2.07