Globus Tour
  • But I find it totally worth it since there is no point in paying for a cheap tour service but ending up getting disappointed
  • We stayed at an all inclusive hotel, so accommodation wise wasn't a problem
  • One distinctive feature that I really love about Globus is the fact that they would only give hotels that are no less than 3 stars
  • Some excursions needed additional charges but a representative of Globus would brief you before heading for the sure, definitely

• by missy

Globus is an excellent tour that has been recommended by many of my aunts, uncles and relatives. There were quite a few occasions whereby I used the services of Globus and that included my trips to France and London.

The people that have been on this tour with me before were none other than my yours truly boyfriend, aunt and also my family members. Now, usually, Globus Tour suits those who doesn’t like to plan and don’t like rushes. The tour itinerary were mostly relaxed and there were ample time to eat and rest, change and do shopping things. The tour persons were very informative for all my travel journeys so far with this tour operator.

The tour wasn’t that strenuous at all and if I felt tired, it was the amount of own shopping that I did and the fact that I kept eating and eating.

For a price of fun and comfortable tour, the price is a bit steep for Globus. But I find it totally worth it since there is no point in paying for a cheap tour service but ending up getting disappointed. For the visit to France before, it was for a tour of close to 1 week and I was with my family on one of the occasions. The bus driver was very friendly and he spoke great English. We stayed at an all inclusive hotel, so accommodation wise ...

• wasn\’t a problem. The bus was very comfortable and while on the drive, the engine appeared quiet and that added to the sanctity of my mind. One distinctive feature that I really love about Globus is the fact that they would only give hotels that are no less than 3 stars.

The time spent on each town that I had been to France and London was adequate and there were roughly around 3 meals per day. There was this one time when we arrived at a particular place and there were 2 tour guides leading us at that time. My dad had simply left his credit card in the hotel and he had no idea where the

money-changer was. The 2 tour guides were very practical and on the go. They simply took charge and gave us the right directions, with one of them following my dad. It was such a sweet gesture that I would never forget of the tour guides of Globus.

Always be prepared to bring your credit card or extra cash. Some excursions needed additional charges but a representative of Globus would brief you before heading for the sure, definitely. All in all, it was a fun time with Globus Tour and I felt so relieved that they took real care for the welfare for the people in their tour. I might follow Globus for another trip to Italy maybe.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38109209680230/k2311a091/9.1.07