Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos  » Hotels  »
Mexico
  • At first when my boyfriend suggested going to this hotel, I thought that it would be a very expensive trip
  • But when he assured me and we made our way to the travel agency to check out the prices for a few nights there, I was really impressed
  • As for my overall experience, I really think that the hotel has a lot of friendly staff, always ready to serve and the relaxing atmosphere made my head more clearer since one of the main reasons my boyfriend brought me along to Mexico and thus the hotel was to relax from my work issues
  • I had some work problems at that time and to avoid more conflicting things from happening, I took a week's leave
  • Overall, I really recommend the stay in Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos and be sure to bring your whole family along

• by missy

Mexico is a great place offering lots of beautiful resorts and hotels. Another yet great InterContinental hotel chain in this beautiful Mexico is Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos. At first when my boyfriend suggested going to this hotel, I thought that it would be a very expensive trip. But when he assured me and we made our way to the travel agency to check out the prices for a few nights there, I was really impressed. I was there for a period of 4 days and 3 nights.

reasons my boyfriend brought me along to Mexico and thus the hotel was to relax from my work issues. I had some work problems at that time and to avoid more conflicting things from happening, I took a week’s leave. Although my work is very flexible, however, there are times that I do encounter problems and there is really no way to handle it. So, the trip to Mexico and the hotel stay was a very good one for me. I felt truly rejuvenated and had a fresher thought.

Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos is like a family hotel and I thought it to be a couple thing mainly but I was wrong. After getting our key, we went to eat at this particular restaurant ...

• called Napa and the food weren’t that bad. We had superb pancakes and to top it off, sausages as well. the eggs were tasty as well and other decent selections like yogurts, melons and cereals were also available.

The breakfast was a pretty large spread and although there were many people around, there were still hot food being served each time. A real smart move from the hotel management. As for lunch, we had some nice chicken cutlets and vegetables. The beverages were very tasty as well and there were a lot of choices mainly and there was always a soup for the day or drink for the day; something like that.

My best advice in getting a room is never to request

for an ocean view. That is because as what I have learned from, though my hotel room was very gorgeous, the ocean view that I had gotten was a real distance from the hotel room. It looked really far and kind of miniature. So, if you want a good room view, ask for something that has a view of the other hotel parts or something like that. As for the staff, they were very nice and did not have that hungry for tips look. Overall, I really recommend the stay in Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos and be sure to bring your whole family along. I am glad to be able to contribute to another happy review to all of you out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2109209620230/k2311a091/9.1.07