Pringles Potato chips  » Food  »
0.5
  • As for me I think utz's potato chips are much tasties, a little more expensive but a lot less saltier and leaves no after taste as pringles do

• by narcoleptic

Although pringles potato chips have been around for a long time. I find that they now have many different brands however they also are very salty.

They do now come salt free but to me taste like one is chewing on cardboard.

Even though they

stay fresh in the tin can and cover they come in, the amount of salt on each potato chips is incredible.

If you do not mind your salt intake then okay otherwise be prepard to bed rinking water all night after eating just a few,The salt taste ...

• seems to linger and linger even though you have finished the product.

It sells for under $3 although they are neatly shaped children seem to like them.

As for me I think utz’s potato chips are much tasties, a little more expensive but a lot less

saltier and leaves no after taste as pringles do.

Pringles also comes in a new pizza flavor which taste like tomato sauce to me dipped in a ton of salt.

While the product may sell in the supermarkets it still is way too salty for me.

Pringles Potato chips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27109209530230/k2311a091/9.1.07