Net10 prepaid
  • He gave up interest after a few months, but I love the service so much that I have now confiscated the phone, and use it for myself

• by Daffney Keener-Shirley

I purchased a Net10 prepaid wireless phone with 300 minutes and 60 days of service from Walmart for $40. I researched all prepaid phones, and found this to be the cheapest…10 cents a minute all the time, incoming or outgoing. No roaming, no long distance. It was for my 10 year old son, just for fun. He gave up interest

after a few months, but I love the service so much that I have now confiscated the phone, and use it for myself.

It gets wonderfully clear reception even in places my husband’s Alltel phone doesn’t, and has never dropped a call. This is great because we live way out in the boonies (in NC). The only downfall is that you have ...

• to add time every 60, 90, 120 days, etc., according to how much time you bought previously (even if you don’t even need more time). This isn’t too bad though - there is a time due display on the phone screen, and they will send a reminder email before your due date. As long as you keep adding time before your due
        date, it all carries over and adds up.

You can purchase time on your regular phone, cell phone or online. I have contacted customer service on one occasion, and they are very helpful. There are no bells and whistles with Net10 phones, but if you are looking for a cheap phone, cheap service, and good reliability, this is the service you need!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22109209460130/k2311a091/9.1.07