Gresham Belson Hotel  » Hotels  »
1.0
Brussels, Belgium
  • I would pay it if I know what I am getting into, but its just horrible to feel you were tricked into something

• by eli.p

I stayed at this hotel recently, what mainly lured me to choosing this hotel over all the other reasonably priced ones was there “wireless service” in the rooms so that I could still work an hour or two, even on vacations. I stayed with my boyfriend in a regular room and within the reservation benefits was the complimentary pick up at the airport and daily continental breakfast.

When we arrived at the airport to our surprise there was no one waiting for us.

We looked all over and after a hardly no sleep in the last few days we were about to get a taxi.

We decided to call the hotel just in case before doing so and they simply told us that the shuttle driver was not available which is why we didn’t have a ride.

When these things happen you should be informed, right? That\’s what we argumented and the lady agreed to send us a taxi paid by the hotel.

Ok.

My first ...

• impression was pretty good: nice lobby apparently well prepared staff, etc.

After my boyfriend and I carried the luggage with no offer for help all the way to our room we were surprised to find very little resemblance to the pictures used for advertising on the web.

Seriously, not even close to the four stars they claim.

The room was less the 20 m2, the bathroom in bad shape, the furniture transmitted plain sadness.

Oh well we thought, we were just to tired

to argue.

What was really got to me though, was discovering that the advertised wireless in the room was NOT FREE! Far from that it was a ridiculous price something like 15 euros for every three hours… I would pay it if I know what I am getting into, but its just horrible to feel you were tricked into something.

This hotel is not worth it, really.

For tourists its way too far away from everything, their advertisement is misleading and it’s completely overpriced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2109209410130/k2311a091/9.1.07