Great Value Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies  » Food  »
  • When I first tried them I thought they were a little too hard for my taste
  • My wife enjoyed these cookies as well, and she also liked the softened version better

• by Frederick

Being a fan of milk with cookies, I have recently bought several boxes of cookies, some of them new to me. One of them (now empty) was called Great Value Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies.

The cookies are sold in a clear plastic box that is placed

inside plastic wrapping.

Each cookie has chocolate fudge on it: one side is covered completely, and the other has several thin stripes.

The cookies themselves are not very thick.

When I first tried them I thought they were a little too hard for my taste.

After ...

• a few humid days the cookies became softer, and I liked them much better this way.

Their flavor is chocolatey sweet; normally, I am not much into chocolate, but this kind is okay.

My wife enjoyed these cookies as well, and she also liked the softened

version better.

The only thing we both do not like is that the fudge melts as you hold on to the cookie and makes your fingers dirty; but that was a minor inconvenience, fully outweighed by decent taste and good price (only about $1.

5 for a 13 oz.

box).

Great Value Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27109209400130/k2311a091/9.1.07