Intercontinental Hotel New Orleans  » Hotels  »
New Orleans

• by Jennifer Silcott
      I just got back from an awesome vaction with my husband. While at New Orleans we stayed at the Intercontinental hotel. Wow, what a great hotel.

Staff is great, helpful, and the place is beautiful. I would for sure stay there again and its a must for anyone who hasn’t

stayed there to give it a try.

I’m very sure everyone will love it as much as my husband and I did. We stayed on the 7th floor, which was a smoking level.

I was very suprised to notice that you couldn\’t even tell it was a smoking level. The ...

• pool on the roof is incredible.

The whole hotel is just beautiful with great views of New Orleans. Local Resturants are right around the corner.

Bourban street is only blocks away. The superdome isn’t far either.

I am going back one day and this is where I will stay. The

hotel has 3 resturants and a bar on the first level.

Also has a gift shop on the bottom level. Its not overpriced either.

I was extremly happy woth are stay. Oh yeah and the rooms are gorgeous.

Nice bathrooms and the beds are so very comfy. Also has internet available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2109209300130/k2311a091/9.1.07