Munbe Vaa Song  » Music  »
  • Definitely I listen this song at least once in a day

• by Karthi
      Munbe Vaa is a fantastic song from Sillendru Oru Kadhal Movie. The music composed by A. R. Rehman.

This is one of my favourite songs of A. R. Rehman.

Vaali writes the lyrics of this song. The song has very different starting line. Shreya Ghosal and Naresh Iyer were sung the song.

The tune is very different and the voices of

both Shreya Ghosal and Naresh Iyer has been simple superb. The background score of the song is also mind blowing. That’s adding more flavour to the song.

This song choreographed by Brinda Master. Because the song is a melodious song it does not have too much dance. But the reactions of both Surya and Boomika are so good.

...

• Surya’s hairstyle also looks so different. The costumes of Boomika are really superb especially the pink churidar. Rajasekar handles the camera for the song.

Most part of the song is shooted in Switzerland. The backdrop of the song looks so beautiful. The editor Antony also done a great job especially at the end of the song

they try some new things.

Maybe I heard the song more than 1000 times within a year. Definitely I listen this song at least once in a day. In my mobile’s itunes this song is the first song in my play list.

Because I really love this song. This song really gives me some happiness to my mind.

tanveer ahmed m.v says :

re : Definitely I listen this song at least once in a day
    LOVE YOU MUNBE VAA FROM 2006 NOW IN 206…. TILLL I DIE……

tanveer ahmed m.v says :

re : Definitely I listen this song at least once in a day
    munbe vaa song is my favourite song from the year 2006 till now in 2016 and forever till i die
    i love munbe vaa song so very much in such a way that no one in this world will love munbe vaa song in the manner wich i love
    my life,oxygen,happiness …. everything is munbe vaa song ……. i love not oly the song ….. but the film sillunu oru kadhal … i love so very much … then in 2006 … now in 2016 …. till i die … this is my selection for best movie and song …….
    MUNBE VAAA SONG ROCKS AND WILL BE ROCKING FOREVER ….. I LOVE SURIYA, JYOTHIKA, BHUMIKA, VADIVELU, SANTHANAM, SUGANYA, SHRIYA SHARMA, THAMBI RAMAYYA, ……. DIRECTOR N.KRISHNA SIR, MUSIC DIRECTOR A.R.REHAMAN(MY EVER FAVOURITE), KAVINGAR VAALI SIR ……. CINEMATOGRAPHER R.D RAJASHEKAR, PRODUCER K.E.GNAVELRAJA ….. AL THIS SILLUNU ORU KADHAL TEAM I LOVE SO VERY MUCH ….. THE STORY OF THIS FILM WRITTEN BY A.C.DURAI SIR …. THANKS ALOTTT FOR GIVING SUCH A CREW … AND MADE ME TO WATCH SILLUNU ORU KADHAL INFINITE TIMES … EVEN NOW I FEEL LIKE WATCHING IT FOR FIRST TIME …… MUNBE VAAA SONG IS HUGELY RESPECTED BY ME …. AL THANKS TO VAALI SIR, REHAMAN SIR …. THEY ARE TRULY LEGENDS ….. AND SHREYA GHOSAL MAM AND NARESH IYER SIR …. HOW CAN I FORGET THEM …… THEY GAVE THE EXTRA LIFE FOR ME AND THIS SONG …. THEY MADE IT WONDERFUL …. LOVE YOU ALLL MY SOK TEAM … I AM TRULY MADDDDDDDDDD ON U PEOPLE AND FILM ….. LOVE YOU ALLL FOREVER …..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14109209290130/k2311a091/9.1.07