Panasonic S52S DVD Player
  • And besides, it doesn't cost as much as the other dvd players in the market
  • The reason I like this DVD player is because my friend has proven that it plays DVD+R and DVD+RW
  • I have had a problem with my Dad's Sony as it doesn't display the subtitles correctly
  • I love watching movies real loud so this is a great help

• by Honey

Since my old DVD player broke down, I haven’t found the right one to replace it with. The Panasonic DVD Player is probably my number one choice. My friend has one, and he seems happy with it.

And besides, it doesn’t cost as much as the other dvd players in the market. He bought it for 3,500 pesos and I have found one on sale

for 3,200 pesos.

The reason I like this DVD player is because my friend has proven that it plays DVD+R and DVD+RW. I have a lot of DVDs that I have burned in the past and watch when I’m bored.

This is great, as the DVD player isn’t choosy. Most of the other products don’t play CDR/RW for some reason.

It is also able to play files that I have burned in mpeg, mp3 and wma format. I have tried playing DVDs with subtitles, and the words are very clear.

I have had a problem with my Dad’s Sony as it doesn’t display the subtitles correctly; but that might be a problem with the disc. The Panasonic DVD player can also be connected directly to a projector.

My dad has ...

• Panasonic S52S DVD Player
      a projector at his house, and we use it often to watch movies with the small kids. It can also be connected to my altec lansing speakers so I get good quality audio output, even if the DVD player only supports stereo audio output.

I love watching movies real loud so this is a great help. My old DVD player couldn’t be connected to speaker

systems properly as the sounds makes a whistling noise.

Another thing is that when I do buy the Panasonic plasma that I’ve been wanting, I will only have to use 1 controller instead of two. All in all, I give this a 10 because it loads the discs fast, and there are so many options to tune your audio and video output to your liking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163008208850631/k2311a0830/8.30.07