My Ocean Club Med  » Perfume  »
Nova Scotia, Canada
  • I bought a small bottle of My Ocean Club Med, men's cologne for a male friend for his birthday
  • What I like about this cologne is that it smells expensive

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought a small bottle of My Ocean Club Med, men’s cologne for a male friend for his birthday. This small 10ml or .33fl oz bottle of cologne was packaged in a jazzy deep blue box and retailed for only $7.99 CDN.

What I like about this cologne is

that it smells expensive. When sprayed on, you really do get the scent of the ocean on a crisp summer day, and the smell makes me think of a combination of churning sea water and fresh air. When my friend wears it everyone asks what he is wearing, they always think it is far more expensive cologne.

This is an absolutely fabulous male scent. It is defiantly a manly scent, but if softened a little could also be made into a unisex fragrance. If you have a male friend who is a fan of the outdoors and ...

• My Ocean Club Med
      the beach buy him My Ocean Club Med cologne, and he will always be able to carry the scent of the sea on a clear day with him!

The only thing I didn’t like about this product is that it’s a little difficult to remove the top. This egg

shaped bottle of cologne fits neatly into your hand, and the two-toned dark blue colours are a nice touch, if only the top didn’t have to be twisted and pulled off to get to the atomizer. My Ocean Club Med cologne belongs to the Coty group of fragrances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562908208600431/k2311a0829/8.29.07