Chloe eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • Immediately upon smelling Chloe I thought of Jasmine and fresh flowers which is exactly what this scent is made up of

• by Melissa Glenn

I have long since been a fan of Chloe perfume products but it was not until very recently that I finally bought a bottle of this fabulous scent. This 30ml glass bottle has an attractive silver colour top that cover the spray. The bottle itself is almost egg shaped with a leaf with a circle in the centre of it near the top of

the bottle. While the packaging of Chloe eau de toilette is unremarkable, the amber coloured scent is not.

Immediately upon smelling Chloe I thought of Jasmine and fresh flowers which is exactly what this scent is made up of. The Jasmine base means that the scent stays with you all day, as Jasmine is a heavy base for any cologne spray. The floral scents although ...

• not listed, defiantly contain white freesia and rose, along with some other indiscernible fragrance. What I smelt in the bottle, is exactly the smell I got on my skin. No alcohol scent, no chemical scent just a good girl smell!

Chloe also comes in a concentrated perfume. I could not afford to purchase that. This 30ml spray of eau de toilette is quite strong, and

you only need to apply a little bit to your wrists to last the whole day. I could not imagine needing to apply a stronger perfume version.

Chloe is made by Parfums Chloe part of the Unilever cosmetics group who make soap products. This is a rather up market eau de toilette costing $40CDN for a 30ml bottle. For my money this classic scent is worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562908208540431/k2311a0829/8.29.07