Frondini Collection ladies watch
  • I bought the Frondini Collection boxed ladies watch and necklace set, as part of their Fall Collection
  • The black box comes with a simple F engraved in silver on the lid and upon opening it I found a beautiful silver gemstone watch, bracelet and boxed necklace and earrings set, all held in beautiful white silk
  • I like wearing both the watch and bracelet as it gives me a matching look
  • I would recommend any modern day woman purchase a Frondini jewellery set

• by Melissa Glenn

I have to confess I am a huge fan of Frondini�s boxed gift sets. I bought the Frondini Collection boxed ladies watch and necklace set, as part of their Fall Collection.

Frondini gifts are always beautifully boxed and this gift set was no exception. The black box comes with a simple F engraved in silver on the lid and upon opening it I found a beautiful silver gemstone watch, bracelet and boxed necklace and earrings set, all held in

beautiful white silk.

Frondini watch - the watch itself is silver in colour and the band is made up of interlocking black lode stones that when rubbed turn a dark greenish colour. Each stone is linked by a silver link around the wrist, and the face of the watch is oval and black and surrounded by silver.

Frondini bracelet - the bracelet is an exact match of the Frondini watch in that black lodestones of the same size are linked ...

• by silver casing one to another. I like wearing both the watch and bracelet as it gives me a matching look.

Frondini necklace and earrings � the necklace and earring component of the Frondini boxed gift set comes in a smaller black Frondini box tied with a silver ribbon. The necklace is made up of a single black lodestone that has a silver anchor underneath it. Hanging on a sixteen inch chain, the necklace is long and eye-catching when

I wear it against a pale top. The earrings are the same design, and the stones are the same size as the necklace.

The great thing about the Frondini jewellery set is that the stones are all the same size so when I wear the set, it truly compliments itself and my outfit. I would recommend any modern day woman purchase a Frondini jewellery set. The $79.95 price tag is truly worth it, the jewellery, although semi-precious stones look far more expensive.

Donna Jones says :

I purchased a used ladies collection and I can`t figure out how to change the watch face and the arm bands. Please et me know how to change without breaking anything.

Sondra Sims-Taylor says :

You can really be certain that this Casio G Shock Watch is one of the latest and newest watches of its’ kind. Just looking at all the shinny silver like metals on the watch band and all the different features it has a person would surely be up to date with this watch. It is stylish and yet can still be worn in physical sports outings and outdoor activities it seems. That makes it a lot more to be desired.

It is just a lovable little item. And to think whatever you do or wherever you travel the time will adjust right with you from this keen little timekeeper. Many get stuck places and the battery on their watch drains low or off. That won’t seem to happen with this item compliments to the amazing solar power that it can use.

One cannot go without noticing the sturdiness and durability of the watch. Then it is so unique that it provides a light in the dark for times like when you’re going to your car late at night and need to find the lock this feature is really helpful. This item is a sure sell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452908208480331/k2311a0829/8.29.07