Garnier Fructis XXL Mousse
  • I purchased the XXL mousee by Garneir during the summer montsh whe i was looking for a little more vvolume in my hair

• by Emily
      I’m not using a styling products kind of girl. I use shappoo and conditioner on my hair, of course.

But beyond that i’m not usually a fan of mousse and hairspray because it weghts my hair down and makes

it look greasy and gross.

I purchased the XXL mousee by Garneir during the summer montsh whe i was looking for a little more vvolume in my hair.

The product is great and I just purchased my 4th bottle ...

• today.

I usually put it in right afer I take a shower when my hair is still wet.

As long as I evenly districute it in my hair I never haave the buildup that i hated so much.

This

also makes my hair look great, it gives it taht extra boost of volume that i was needing and makes it smell pretty good too.

I would highly recoommend this as a control products as well as something to give you mroe volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31301120840130/k2311a1130/11.30.05