Lysol All Purpose Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • This stuff is the best things to come in a spray bottle I have ever used
  • The cost of it is around $3.50 a bottle and well worth every single penny

• by Trixxie

I just love the Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner! This stuff is the best things to come in a spray bottle I have ever used! I use it on anything and everything from counters, to tile floors touch ups and

even on my mirrors! I have a bottle in each bathroom and of course a bottle in the kitchen too! I can’t clean anything with out this stuff! The cost of it is around $3. 50 a bottle and ...

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
melynne says :

i want to remove a stain in my bathroom tiles . . i tried everything . .but it doesnt work. . .

John says :

Melynne, are these ceramic tiles? I’ve had success removing ceramic tile stains with Dupont tile cleaner. I would suggest giving it.

Galega says :

If you are tired of using products to clean bathroom tiles without success, then use following methods:

- Use 10% bleach and 90% water to clean the surface. You will find that almost all stains are gone easily. Some stains (old and sticky) may still be there. Use following method for them.

- Take 25% bleach and 75% soda. Mix the solution. Put them on stains. Let it be there for around 1 minute. Now gently rub with a soft brush in a circular motion. Tough and old stains should be over within 3 minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532908208290331/k2311a0829/8.29.07