Lakme Hair Next Quick Silk Serum
  • I like this product quite a bit because I have got very frizzy hair which looks especially ghastly after a hair wash
  • My hair definitely feels lighter and straight

• by Anita

This is a fast way of straightening out your hair, when in a hurry. I like this product quite a bit because I have got very frizzy hair which looks especially ghastly after a hair wash.

This serum can be applied on wet as well as dry hair

and it removes the frizz in an instant.

It is said to be made from extracts of calendula and is a smoothening serum.

It is in competition to the brand “Livon”.

However, this serum has a very heavy perfume when applied and smells somewhat like a conditioner.

I ...

• feel like I have applied some conditioner on my hair which I have forgotten to wash away! Just a tiny amount on the palm is enough for my shoulder length hair.

It is transparent in colour and has an oily feel upon touching it.

All you have to

do is to take some on the palm and massage it with your fingers into the hair.

It does tend to leave a slight film on the hair but if it is combed through, it gives the hair a good feel.

My hair definitely feels lighter and straight.

nikita cholkar says :

where i will get this serum

Galega says :

Nikita you are from India and I think there should not be any problem for you in finding this serum. It is not available in small towns because of lack of sufficient demand. However, you should easily get it in Metro cities, like New Delhi and Mumbai. In New Delhi, you can visit Lakme Store located at the Select City Walk Mall near Saket. It is available there.

sindhu says :

My hair is not more silky and aslo not that much dry..It looks like oily..so i wanted to know whether i can use this product to make my hair silky…or can u suggest me what is the best product to my hair…my hair looks thin..

Galega says :

Yes, you can use this serum on your hair. You should not use it regularly, though. As serum is particularly recommended for people having dry hair. Hair serum is one of the big solutions for frizzy, rough and dry hair. By using the hair serum you hair becomes silky, smooth and manageable.

You should just ensure to wash your hair properly with shampoo before applying this serum, or any other brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808208170331/k2311a0828/8.28.07