Offshore Bar  » Restaurants  »
St. Thoams, VI
  • I enjoy dancing so I am part of the crowd on the dance floor

• by crankyangel

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Located right next to the cruise ship docks, Offshore Bar has always been my favorite night time spot. Every thursday is ladies night so drinks are cheap.

The bar gets so packed it can get a little uncomfortable if you try to

walk through the crowd.

I enjoy dancing so I am part of the crowd on the dance floor.

Thursdays at Offshore has a live DJ and free shots for any girl who dances on the bar.

I have been there when people have ...

• tossed dollar bills off the balcony, or when girls have had compititions for dancing on the bar.

My favorite for the party atmosphere, lots of people all with the same goal of having a great time.

The bartender upstairs is my favorite, friendly

and accomidating.

While the two bartenders downstairs are usually too busy to make much conversation.

Lotto machines in the back by the bathrooms make this a plce where I have been able to bring a parent and we have all had a good time.

Offshore Bar

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72808208160331/k2311a0828/8.28.07