Nestle Cocoa  » Food  »
2.5
  • I am a chocolate lover as long as I can remember

• by Hillory Bodden

I am a chocolate lover as long as I can remember. Nestle Tollhouse Cocoa satisfies that chocolate desire in me.

This is a cocoa powder that I have used for baking chocolate cake and drinks.

The flavor is strong and may be modified by the amount of

teaspoons used per cup.

I use 2 teaspoons per cup.

It should be cooked for a few minutes in milk or water for its true rich creamy flavor.

I start each day with a chocolate shake made from cocoa, evaporated milk, soy milk, flaxseed, cinnamon and peanut butter.

...

• I end my day with hot chocolate made from Nestle’ cocoa and milk.

The cocoa powder makes a smooth drink that calms me especially during ovulation and lowers crankiness.

It gives me a good sense of calm and relaxation.

I recently learned from a medical article

on AOL that it is good for healthy skin texture and helps prevents dry skin and wrinkling.

This might explain the constant compliment I get for my youthful beautiful skin.

I have even mixed it in vodka (after I cooked the cocoa), and it has an excellent flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272808208050331/k2311a0828/8.28.07