Johnson’s Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
1.0
  • I am happy with their other products like baby powder, baby cream, baby oil etc but somehow my brand loyalty does not stretch to this lotion

• by Anita

Johnson’s Baby Lotion comes in the ubiquitous pink bottle. I am not at all satisfied with the product.

I have tried it on my son since he was an infant because Johnson’s baby products are good across the board and do suit

my son’s delicate skin.

I used to apply this lotion on him after his bath, but instead of getting absorbed in the skin it forms a thin film on top of the skin.

I mainly use this in the summer months, because ...

• for winter time, their Baby Cream suits the purpose of soothing chapped dry skin.

I feel as if I am applying a thick layer of a cream which coats the skin and does not let it breathe.

He sweats profusely after application

of this lotion.

I have recently switched to Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion instead of this and found it satisfactory.

I am happy with their other products like baby powder, baby cream, baby oil etc but somehow my brand loyalty does not stretch to this lotion.

Johnson's Baby Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542808207770231/k2311a0828/8.28.07