St Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • All I know is that it has a fragrant aroma, reminiscent of flowers and fruits

• by Anita

This scrub comes in an attractive peach coloured tube and I find it very good on my skin. The scrub itself is also peach in colour, with visible granules on the surface which give the exfoliating effect on the skin.

Normally scrubs seem to be laborious to apply on the skin.

One has to apply it, keep it on

till it dries and then cleanse them with water.

In this day and age of hectic schedules, there is hardly any time to devote to such rituals.

In fact, skin care often takes a back seat for most women who always seem to be very busy with their chores! With this apricot scrub, all I have to do is ...

• spend precisely one extra minute while taking a shower to moisten my face and apply this scrub.

Even during application, I need not scrub vigorously, just gentle scrubbing is enough.

Soon after, I can simply rinse it away and see the visible difference on my face later! The scrub contains soothing elder flower, as the pack says on the

outside, though I don’t know which flower it is! All I know is that it has a fragrant aroma, reminiscent of flowers and fruits.

I don’t even have to use this scrub on a daily basis.

Just once a week or once in two weeks is enough to remove dull surface cells and reveal a clean, fresh and healthy skin.

St Ives Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808207730231/k2311a0828/8.28.07