Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • I bought an xbox 360 about 2 months ago and I have not had any problems out of it since it was purchased
  • The only thing that I have noticed about the xbox 360 is that it seems to freeze up after using it for long periods of time other than that I think that this is a great gaming console
  • The best thing that I like about the xbox 360 is being able to get on xbox live
  • I prefer to use the console with a high definition TV for better graphics
  • I would recommend this game console to anyone

• by Marlon

I bought an xbox 360 about 2 months ago and I have not had any problems out of it since it was purchased. The only thing that I have noticed about the xbox 360 is

that it seems to freeze up after using it for long periods of time other than that I think that this is a great gaming console.

The best thing that I like about the xbox 360 is being able to get on xbox live.

The console has great graphics when being played online.

The graphics are about the same as when playing when you are not online.

I prefer ...

• Xbox 360
      to use the console with a high definition TV for better graphics.

I just purchased a high definition tv and it is a lot better than playing on a standard tv.

I would recommend

this game console to anyone.

Many of my friends and family also have this system.

They have not had any problems with it and they all think that it is a great gaming console.

Xbox 360
Hannah Marie Ellis says :

re : I bought an xbox 360 about 2 months ago and I have not had any problems out of it since it was purchased
I didn’t buy one 2 months ago more like a year ago and it still works perfectly.

Hannah Marie Ellis says :

re : The only thing that I have noticed about the xbox 360 is that it seems to freeze up after using it for long periods of time other than that I think that this is a great gaming console
I have never noticed this as an issue with any xbox i have purchased. Would highly recommend any xbox console.

re : I would recommend this game console to anyone
It gives you access to more games, an online communtiy, discounts and access to beta versions of new games.

Jaelynn says :

re : I would recommend this game console to anyone
Back around seven years ago I bought my first Xbox 360 it was when Modern warfare came out with the MW3 edition of the Xbox 360. At first I was sceptical about buying the console as I was never one who liked video games. But then I got into an accident which lead me to be home for close to a year so I bought it for entertainment. It turned out to be one of the best decisions as I ended up using it everyday while being stuck at home.

Everyone who spoke to me about the Xbox 360 said it was going to cost an arm an a leg. Which it actually didn’t cost as much as everyone said it would. When I made the purchase for the Xbox 360 it was from a local game stop in my home town. The same time I purchased the console I also purchased a bunch of accessories, games, head sets, extra controllers, and pretty much anything that could be used for the console.

From the day I purchased the Xbox 360 to this day seven years later it still does everything it did when I first bought it. Never have I had any problems with the console, and I still continue to buy xbox360 I’ll buy a new one every few years to be able to pass my old ones down to younger siblings.

If anyone is looking on the market to buy a gaming console, and happens to come across this comment. Please buy the Xbox 360 before buying something else, no matter if it’s a gift for yourself, for family, for your kids, for a friend, no matter who it’s for it’s going to be the best decision you’ve made.

From the purchase in store or online you can find a great deal on the Xbox 360 a deal you won’t be able to get on another console. With the Xbox 360 there is a very wide variety of games you can purchase either on disc or off the app store to download on to the console. The games you can get range from PG to R rated from all ages from kids to adults. The amount of accessories you can buy for your Xbox 360 is almost endless from controllers, headsets all the way to putting movie apps , tv channels on to the console. The prices for accessories are pretty cheap also too, and especially now since there are new consoles out that are upgraded from the Xbox 360. But if you’re looking for a console that will last year’s, that is durable can with stand a lot including a toddler hitting in with random objects, a console that you can pack up and move houses a hand full of times without it breaking then go for the Xbox 360. From getting it out of the package easy, to easy set up, to good deals on games, good deals on accessories, to lasting years without it breaking. The Xbox 360 is the best console for anyone and everyone who wants a gaming console rather it’s your first console or your last console you won’t regret the purchase as it will be the best console.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282708207431031/k2311a0827/8.27.07