Westin Hotel Chicago Shines  » Hotels  »
909 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
  • My experience at the hotel shines and I will definitely return

• by Bastet

The Chicago Westin Hotel on Michigan Avenue was great at customer service. The room was nice and ranked as a 4-star hotel. The amenities included fluffy bath robe, luxurious bath items, huge glass-walled shower and separate bathtub.

The

hotel’s staff excelled at customer service. Eve though the hotel could not meet my ever request, the hotel staff did all they could to make it up to me. I requested a room on a lower floor, but ...

• there was none available at check-in. The staff apologized profusely and, to compensate me, the hotel upgraded my room for free.

Room service was late with my breakfast and I had a very important exam to attend. The

hotel responded by sending a complimentary basket with fruit and other goodies later in the day.

The hotel responded correctly and really tried to provide good service. My experience at the hotel shines and I will definitely return.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22708207421031/k2311a0827/8.27.07