Happy Feet  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I am quite a fan of all this animation movies, they always entertain me and my girlfriend, they are funny, technically splendid, they usually have a good plot, and they are almost never superficial or boring
  • They did a great job technically, yes i know, nowadays everyone can do that with the computers, but that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate the great visible result we get with these movies

• by Gabriele Mitton
      I am quite a fan of all this animation movies, they always entertain me and my girlfriend, they are funny, technically splendid, they usually have a good plot, and they are almost never superficial or boring.

Well i didn’t enjoy this one at all.

The impression i had is this:

They did a good job with the caracthers,

some are enjoyables, particular, and then they are penguins!!!

They did a great job technically, yes i know, nowadays everyone can do that with the computers, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t appreciate the great “visible” result we get with these movies.

The “environment” is not as fun as others, like madagascar, and it is quite ...

• boring, just ice, but it is a story about penguins, so that’s the way it is.

The plot, doesn’t exist.

Simply my opinion is, that you can’t build a movie around a “desease” of a penguin which dances instead of singing (like the other penguins).

You just can’t, at the end of the day, the entire plot seems

to me a pathetic excuse to put some penguins in a movie, it is just wrong.

And the feeling i got at the end of the movie was really just a commercial operation without a lot of thinking, about the main storyline.

If you compare this to something like monsters inc. you will get the point.

Too bad

Happy Feet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112708207311031/k2311a0827/8.27.07