ULTIMATEBET.COM  » Casino  »
  • COM the best and worst place to play online poker, simply because I play there

• by David Nesteby

I ponder my fate as I spend countless hours doing online research in the field of poker. I have been playing online poker free rolls for about nine months now, usually at the rate of five or six games a night. Of course one of my major problems, which allows me to play so many free rolls, is that I play multiple tables at one time. Some people might think I am crazy for doing this, but trust me, if you want to actually

win at online poker , you need to learn how to play multiple games and make faster decisions.

All in is a fantastic way to take game control of others, if you are fortunate to have a good starting hand.I register in numerous games at once, so that I may take advantage of this option.Going all in is a great way to take a first place finish, if you can get people to do it often. Most likely the others will hate you as ...

• you climb, so the big stack is usually self replentishing.And the bigger the stack, the more betting power you have.

One secret to making your first bankroll is having a site that has alot of all-in players. One such site is Ultimate Bet. At Ultimate Bet the amount of new players is absolutely crazy. Taking advantage of this fact allows me to take the lead right away, and I have learned alot of cuss words along the way.

Some people would think, why

review a sites weakness? The answer to that question is that poker is a game of luck. Maybe you will get lucky. I rank ULTIMATEBET.COM the best and worst place to play online poker, simply because I play there.So if you really want to win, trust your gut shot instinct and join those of us that have already used the poker sorcerers number one potion.Go to ULTIMATEBET.COM today. Tell them you are casting a spellthat you got from me. Good sorcery to you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482608207261131/k2311a0826/8.26.07