Cellular South  » Cellular services  »
  • I have had a Cellular South phone for about a year and I would recommend there service to anyone
  • I have recommended Cellular south to lots of my family members and friends and they all have been impressed with there service and reliability

• by marlon
      I have had a Cellular South phone for about a year and I would recommend there service to anyone. I have not had any issues with my phone since receiving it.

My phone also has great signal wherever I

am and I have not had any dropped calls since receiving the phone.

I have the unlimited texting and also the unlimited calling plan with Cellular South.

I do not know of any other cell phone providers that have ...

• unlimited calling other than Cellular South.

There unlimited calling and texting plan is only about 50 dollars a month.

Cellular south also has many phones available that are priced lower than other carriers.

With Cellular South you also have

the option of getting a new phone every year without paying the full price for the phone.

I have recommended Cellular south to lots of my family members and friends and they all have been impressed with there service and reliability.

Cellular South
    Titus says :

how is the reception in NWA Arkansas? looking at their map I am in the 3G area, but only a couple miles from from 1x area. I`d hate to get a two year contract and then not get internet b c I am on the edge of everything. is there anyone in the area I could talk to about their service?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222508207201231/k2311a0825/8.25.07