Jolen Cream Bleach  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am now a regular user of this brand and I don't think I will switch in the near future

• by Anita

This bleach is relatively new in the market place and it has been just a couple of years since I first heard about it. I am now a regular user of this brand and I don’t think I will switch in the near future! The most important thing is that it is gentle

on my sensitive skin.

I used to apply Fem Fairness Bleach before switching to this one and it used to be torture to sit with the bleach on my face.

My eyes would start watering after a couple of minutes and turn red! I had to keep it on for thirty minutes before ...

• washing the bleach off for it to take effect.

Those thirty minutes were like Chinese torture! But now with this Jolen bleach, I just have to leave it on for about twenty minutes.

I am grateful for the cut in time and the effect is the same after twenty minutes in terms of

colour of the hair.

What used to take thirty minutes before, now takes ten minutes less.

Also, Jolen bleach does not hurt my skin as much as Fem.

It is gentle and my eyes do not water at all.

Although a little bit of irritation is there, it is significantly lower than before.

Jolen Cream Bleach
    omar says :

Hi. i have a question about jolen cream bleach. I want to know the full ingredients and it would be kind enough if you could tell me weather or not they use any animal fat or any kind of pork stuff, because i am allegic to animal fats. I would like a reply as soon as possible so i could but this product. Thank You have a nice day Bye.

Galega says :

Here is the list of ingredients of Jolen Bleach Creme:

Hydrogen Peroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phosphoric Acid. Accelerator: Ammonium Bicarbonate.

It doesn’t contain any animal fat. You can use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508207181231/k2311a0825/8.25.07