Expedia vs. Orbitz  » Travel  »
1.0
  • I even let him know that we all needed to go together and come back together on the same flight, of course he replied, no problem

• by kim

I am writng this review because I want to let people know what a hard time I had with expedia. I had used orbitz in the past and will keep using orbitz in the future.

I booked a trip for spring break for 12 of us.

I was given a lot of wrong

information.

I booked a hotel/flight package and was told it would be a certain price per person.

While I was holding on the phone wainting for the expedia travel agent to type in the information not once but twice the trip had gone up in price.

I had already spent close to 30 ...

• min on the phone giving him everyone’s information I just told him it was fine and to go ahead with the itineraries.

I even let him know that we all needed to go together and come back together on the same flight, of course he replied, no problem.

Well, when I received the itinerary

2 of my family members had a later flight.

I then had to call back and let them know it had to be changed.

They said it would cost $100.

This was not my fault.

I then had to then spend about an hour trying to get a hold of the manager.

What a pain!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382408207070531/k2311a0824/8.24.07