Dyson vacuum  » Electronics  »
  • The best part is that it didn't clog or lose suction just like it advertised
  • I was very impressed with how much suction power when I used the attachments
  • I would highly recommend Dyson over any other vacuum

• by VT review

After procrastinating for several months about purchasing a new vacuum, I finally invested in a Dyson Animal vacuum for $500. I was impressed.

It truly does everything that it advertises.

It picked up all the dirt and dog hair that my previous

Bissell constantly left behind.

The carpets and floors looks just like when I first moved in over a year ago.

The best part is that it didn’t clog or lose suction just like it advertised.

My last vacuum used to constantly ...

• clog before I finished vacuuming even one room of my house.

I was able to vacuum my entire house in an hour whereas before it used to take me close to four hours.

Also, it came with several attachments and spot cleaners.

I was very impressed with how much suction power when I used the attachments.

It pickup all the dirt and dog hair underneath the bed, between the cushions of the couch, and tight corners.

I would highly recommend Dyson over any other vacuum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162108206680331/k2311a0821/8.21.07