InterContinental Hotels San Juan Resort  » Hotels  »
San Juan - Puerto Rico
  • There was a nice access to public transportation as well but I didn't quite agree with the pricing of things there
  • Even the cab ride to and fro the airport cost a bomb as well
  • But I would overlook all that and still recommend this nice resort to all out there
  • I love the fact that the food there were all very deliciously tasting, but I did not like the casino bit
  • Do go for a visit, you simply won't regret it, trust me

• by missy

InterContinental Hotels San Juan Resort looks like any other nice InterContinental Hotels from the outside but once inside this San Juan Resort, I was so amazed by the beach and the services given. There was a nice access to public transportation as well but I didn’t quite agree with the pricing of things there. It was very expensive and I mean the drinks and the food there. Even the cab ride to and fro the airport cost a bomb as well.

But I would overlook all that and still recommend this nice resort to all out there. It is located in San Juan, Puerto Rico and is a very nice

place with a great scenic view from the rooms. I love the fact that the food there were all very deliciously tasting, but I did not like the casino bit. As for the beach, I have nothing but praising it. There were lots of people lounging around at the beach and my boyfriend set up an umbrella for us. It was very shady and we got a nice tan. There was also a strict regulations and for that, we felt very safe. As for our bathroom in the resort room, there was a nice shower area with a tub and a nice sink. The TV wasn’t ...

• cabled, but there were lots of nice channels to choose from and with subtitles as well. It was like the hotel management knows that it would attract more customers by providing an English subtitles channels.

Although I really praise the food provided at InterContinental Hotels San Juan Resort, the price is expensive all the way. So much for a good taste. My boyfriend bought a tea for over $4 and the next eating session, we decided to explore other restaurants. We had a short walk and ate at this nice authentic restaurant which served Cuban food. It was near the Ritz and for supper, we had pizza

near there as well. There was also a nice diner place that I saw and my boyfriend bought some take-aways. We simply weren’t starved at all while we were at San Juan.

As for the services, the staff were mostly Puerto Rican, but they were the most polite bunch of people that I have ever met. They spoke some nice accented English and it was fun trying to pick a word or two of Portuguese. Last but not least, my conclusion would be if you have the bucks to spare, don’t overlook InterContinental Hotels San Juan Resort. Do go for a visit, you simply won’t regret it, trust me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22008206491131/k2311a0820/8.20.07