Motorola KRZR K1  » Phones  »
  • I have it plugged on when I go for my evening walks, I have recorded all my favourite songs on to it
  • The best part of the phone is that the CD to download the photos on to the computer is provided along with the phone at no extra cost

• by Anita

I am extremely happy to flaunt my MOTO KRZR around. It has a stunning deep blue colour and the flip phone sure adds to my style statement! Almost everyone comments on the good looks of my phone. The features too are amazing. I have everything from a

camera to internet connectivity to Bluetooth and even FM radio and itunes! I have it plugged on when I go for my evening walks, I have recorded all my favourite songs on to it! The 2 megapixel camera is pretty good, though it does not have a ...

• flash, which is sometimes required for good quality photos. The best part of the phone is that the CD to download the photos on to the computer is provided along with the phone at no extra cost! The battery life is also good, I can easily go
        without charging it for 3-4 days at a stretch. The colour screen and cool graphics only add to the charm of the phone. It is also easy to handle and hold in the hand as I feel that the ultra-slim versions of mobile phones are not very practical to use.

Motorola KRZR K1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372008206361131/k2311a0820/8.20.07