World’s Untold Stories

• by rinaus

When I sit in front of TV, I just switch to entertainment programs or some programs that I like. I rarely to watch the everyday news like my husband always do. The other day, my husband asked me to watch CNN news (his favorite program) with him. That show called WORLD’S UNTOLD STORIES. That

day, the story was about ‘Bangladesh: The forgotten people’. I watched the show and my tears could not stop flowing down. They are a part of this world, but this world don’t know them or forgot them. They are refugees, they survive on starvation with fear of abuse. Thousands people live in slums along ...

• the Naj river. Their food is the boiling leaves on the river. The thing is they are still living.

After watching the show, I thank God for what I have now, and how I live now. From that day, I watch news more offen, especially World’s Untold Stories on CNN. I can watch the

world from my small home, see what happen in the world, how people’s life around the world! If you never see this program, try one you will never regret to what you see. And the program may change your point of view about your life to live happier.

The program is on CNN every Monday at 22:00 GMT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101908206230231/k2311a0819/8.19.07