Manic Panic Hair Dye  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Being the out there person I am I decided I needed bright pink hair

• by factory gurl

Being the out there person I am I decided I needed bright pink hair. After shopping for some products I decided on Manic Panic Hair Dye.

I’ve used this product on both natural and bleach hair neither got the desired results.

When the hair was a

natural color, it took about 30-35 minutes I was under the impression that my hair had achieved the desired color because the dye itself was so bright and had signifagantly lightened up since applying it to my hair.

But when I rinsed out the dye.

My ...

• hair was the exact same color i was born with.

Nothing had changed except the money in my purse.

After this I returned to the beauty supply store and the woman at the counter told me to bleach the areas I wanted colored first.

So a

couple of days after bleaching, I again tried the dye.

this time it actually had some color but it was’nt as vibrart or bold as promised on the label.

Within about a week the color began to fade dramatically.

I don’t recommend this product.

It simply does not work.

Manic Panic Hair Dye

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908206210231/k2311a0819/8.19.07