Call of Duty 3 (Wii)  » Games  »
  • I would love to recommend this game, but the controls were just downright messy, I can tell they didn't spend much time when they had ported this game to the wii

• by xparadoxx

Recently I had decided to buy Call of Duty 3 for my Wii because I had heard a lot of positive things about the game, but buyer beware; This game was NOT meant for the Wii, the controls are absolutely frustrating. About half

an hour through the game you will have to fight a soldier by whacking him with your gun using the Wiimote, I tried quite a few times following the given instructions but I always ended up dying because the given instructions weren’t ...

• effective.

I finally beat the soldier just by flicking my Wiimote at the television screen randomly.

On the positive side the graphics are nice, could be better though.

The scenery is amazing.

They used paintings for the backgrounds which gave the game a “gloomy”

effect, which made the game seem more realistic.

Conclusion: I would love to recommend this game, but the controls were just downright messy, I can tell they didn’t spend much time when they had ported this game to the wii.

Save your money, buy a better game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281908206080231/k2311a0819/8.19.07