Luxury Mountain Getaways Hotel  » Hotels  »
NH - USA
  • There are just so many things to do in this area and I don't mean as in exploring and shopping, but more to taking amazing photographs
  • I really enjoyed watching the movies in the suite and there was also a Jacuzzi and lots of nice amenities like microwave, a dishwasher, washer, dryer and many else
  • My dad felt truly happy and I noticed that our suite was situated next to the private pool and facing the ocean
  • There were 2 bathrooms in the suite and I was quite impressed that there were 2 floors to the suite
  • It was truly delicious and I felt very nice living in a nice area such as in Luxury Mountain Getaways

• by missy

Luxury Mountain Getaways is a very nice hotel area with lots of lavish suites and I went for a weekend trip with my parents sometime back. There are just so many things to do in this area and I don\’t mean as in exploring and shopping, but more to taking amazing photographs. There is a ski area with lots of lavish mountain views. It was really refreshing and my dad thought the place would be nice for him to recuperate from his diabetics. He is a diabetics person and still is, and my mom and I wanted him to be happy, relaxed and don’t think so much about his illness. It saddens me

to see him in that illness, but I pray for his well-being and hope that it would not affect him further.

We ordered a nice suite and there was a nice fireplace with a in-movies as well. I really enjoyed watching the movies in the suite and there was also a Jacuzzi and lots of nice amenities like microwave, a dishwasher, washer, dryer and many else. My dad felt truly happy and I noticed that our suite was situated next to the private pool and facing the ocean. It was so breathtaking and on evenings, I spent time with my mom in the kitchen area and made some healthy snacks for my dad. There were ...

• 2 bathrooms in the suite and I was quite impressed that there were 2 floors to the suite. It felt like a luxurious suite with a nice balcony in the master bedroom. There were not many things to explore and like I said, this place is perfect for someone wanting to recuperate or rest indoor.

As for breakfast, there was a sumptuous buffet and we requested for an extra dosage of healthy vegetables at a price of course. There were raspberry, strawberry, pineapple and other fresh fruits. My mom and I ate toast, croissant, bagels and sausages. It was truly delicious and I felt very nice living in a nice area such as in

Luxury Mountain Getaways.

I also managed to try out the ski area and there was a professional over there who guided me. I tried the low ski and my parents watched from afar. The feeling was so nice, and I felt like I was the baby of the family once more. But I do miss my other siblings and hope that they have followed us for this trip.

My mom thought of going for a nice recuperating place for my dad sometime this year and she would want to go to this place once again. We are also thinking for other options as well. We’ll see. I give Luxury Mountain Getaways a 2 thumbs up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21708205880231/k2311a0817/8.17.07