Marriott Marquis Atlanta  » Hotels  »
Atlanta, GA - USA
  • This is a hotel with lots of beautiful rooms and the best part that I could remember about this place was the efficiency of the hotel concierge and general attitude of the hotel staff
  • There was one thing that I dislike and that was a long wait for the elevators
  • I noticed that there was a slightly longer wait for the elevators to arrive and the customers had been piling up by the minute
  • I thought that this could be a somewhat popular hotel frequented by people
  • It was a wonderful experience to be in Marriott Marquis Atlanta Hotel and I truly recommend this to anyone out there who wants to visit the area or happens to be in it

• by missy

In Atlanta, USA, I have been with my boyfriend to a hotel called Marriott Marquis Atlanta. This is a hotel with lots of beautiful rooms and the best part that I could remember about this place was the efficiency of the hotel concierge and general attitude of the hotel staff. There was a prompt and fast checking in and out procedure and the hotel has a lot of easy access to the mall, and to the subway trains that lead to the busy streets.

There was one thing that I dislike and that was a long wait for the elevators. I noticed that there was a slightly longer wait for the elevators to arrive and the

customers had been piling up by the minute. The space inside the elevators were also pretty small and could not fit in a lot of say, heavyweight persons. As for the other part of my stay in this hotel, it was fabulous and beyond words. Moreover, to be spending the time with my boyfriend in this hotel was great. Other than that, I saw some kind of convention going on at the time I was there and I saw a lot of people in business suits in the lobby. I thought that this could be a somewhat popular hotel frequented by people. There was a lot of Greek foods to be found ...

• outside the hotel area and my boyfriend and I opted for an Asian Cuisine in the street nearby. We ate near to the hotel area and waited for the evening to come for us to enjoy the night.

We got a high level room and up there, the views were absolutely amazing and stunning. I noticed a lot of skyline buildings and was kind of surprised that Atlanta, USA was a pretty modern place like New York. The room was kind of spacious and I love the soft touches here and there that were in the room. Some art paintings were available, some nice furnitures and stuff like that which added zest. As for

amenities and things to do in the hotel, were not much, but exploring the outdoors was our way of fun. My boyfriend kept pointing out to me that the hotel staff were all exceptionally courteous and hardworking, and I agreed with him. I noticed that in the hotel restaurant, the behavior of the staff were also of the standard that I have mentioned. I rarely saw my glass of water not being topped up each time I emptied half at least.

It was a wonderful experience to be in Marriott Marquis Atlanta Hotel and I truly recommend this to anyone out there who wants to visit the area or happens to be in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21708205860231/k2311a0817/8.17.07