Honda CRV 1999  » Cars  »
  • I remember my dad asking if I wanted his older Kia Pride, because it was more practical to use

• by jay-l

This car was actually my dad’s before I inherited it during my university days. I can say that this car holds a lot of memories and I would never really trade it for any other car in the market, except maybe for a newer model. I spend most of my weekends out of town, and for the size of the car I can’t really complain about the fuel consumption.

In ordinary

days, I would spend about 300 pesos to go to work in Makati. For weekend trips, I’d spend about 2,000 pesos.

Not bad considering the fuel prices have since increased. I remember my dad asking if I wanted his older Kia Pride, because it was more practical to use.

But I declined, and my younger sister now drives it. Thank god, too because it’s been giving her headaches.

And besides, the ...

• SUV is a man’s vehicle! And I wouldn’t be caught driving her small car around.

For folks who own or have owned a Honda CRV, they probably know that it takes a lot of money for the upkeep.

The parts here in the Philippines are abundant, but really hard to find a good mechanic who knows his way around SUVs. But they also know that it packs a lot of things.

I’ve driven 4 friends and our gears up to Baguio; all of them sleeping comfortably in the passenger and back seats. It was a tight squeeze, but it wasn’t too much that they weren’t able to move.

The engine was able to sustain its power and make its way up to the mountain without problems. I don’t wonder why the Honda CRV is one of the most popular SUVs in my country.

Mohsin says :

dear friends i have just buy one used crv-1999 model a week before but i am feeling sound of vibration from back side of my crv from the table build in for external uses of that what is the solution to minimize that sound inside the car thanks and regards

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91708205650231/k2311a0817/8.17.07