Verizonwireless
0.5
  • After being a loyal customer for 10+ years

• by trailaddict

I just got SCREWED by Verizonwireless. After being a loyal customer for 10+ years. Doesn’t mean a thing.

Two weeks ago, I’m eligible for the New Every Two discount of $100. The phone I’m going to upgrade is w/ my son who’s out

of town at the time.

I check Verizon’s website and I see that I can get the Motorola MotoKRZR free w/ a 2 yr contract renewal. There was NO MENTION of any promotion period when I’m checking, so I assume that it’s my regular eligible ...

• upgrade.

NOW, today, I’m ready to order and like Fairy dust, NO $99. 99 discount.

I talk to several reps, Jerry, Gerald, etc. They are all good at saying SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, but we can’t help you.

This line was a secondary line on

a Family plan. NO mention that it’s not eligible for $99.

99 upgrade.

. .

. When my contract comes up for renewal in two years, I WON’T FORGET HOW I WAS SCREWED BY VERIZONWIRELESS.

In addition, the reception is LOUSY in my area (ZIP code 80524).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221608205580331/k2311a0816/8.16.07