Sitting by My Laughing Fire  » Books  »
  • To say the least, I was very inspired and I wanted to read more
  • I would have gladly paid full price for this book, but got it free

• by cfbseptember

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have a lot of respect for The Billy Graham ministry but I did not ever know that Billy Graham’s wife, Ruth Graham wrote poetry until after her death.

After Mrs. Graham’s death, I read online one of her poems. To say the least, I was very inspired and I wanted to read more.

I went to ebay, but I did notice that it was kind of high, used. I was going to go and purchase this book new at my local book store but thought that I would try Billy Graham ministry first, thought that I may get a better deal. Actually to my delight, they were running ...

• a special and I got the book free. Needless to say when I received this book, four weeks later, it was more then I would have ever dreamed.

This book is beautiful!..written as though you are reading this through her own scrap book, with her family photo’s, this is so personal and wonderful!, her collection

of wild flowers, and more then anything her wonderful, spirited mind. It is beautiful.

I would have gladly paid full price for this book, but got it free. The special is over now but I am thinking of purchasing one for some of my family members. this is a keep sake !!

I recommend this book highly!

Andrew Leither says :

You were inspired and wanted to read more. Sitting, interesting name for a novel, by My Laughing Fire. I am impressed with the characters and the events that flowed throughout the article/review and opened my mind to get these novels because I need to trust new writers I do not know to enjoy and get same satisfaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171608205540331/k2311a0816/8.16.07