Pantene Brunette Expressions  » Cosmetics  »
  • It costs a little more than other brands, but it is definitely worth the extra money
  • However, if you only use a very small amount on the top and sides of your hair, it's not a problem

• by estella

Pantene Brunette Expressions is an excellent conditioner! As soon as I put it on my hair, my hair instantly felt smoother and softer, even on the dry ends. It made my hair super-shiny and tangle-free. I have very long, wavy hair, so

the detangling effect is a huge bonus. My natural hair color is a dull light brown, but after using Brunette Expressions, it was bright and healthy-looking. The conditioner brought out natural highlights that I didn’t even know I had. It also has ...

• a luxurious fragrance.

It costs a little more than other brands, but it is definitely worth the extra money. Plus, you don’t have to use as much as other brands to moisturize a whole head of hair.

The only down-side to this product

is that I tend to have an oily scalp, and as moisture-rich as Pantene is, I have to wash my hair more often. However, if you only use a very small amount on the top and sides of your hair, it’s not a problem.

Pantene Brunette Expressions
    steven says :

Where can I buying the Pantene brunette expressions shampoo? I can`t find it 2 months long.

Galega says :

Pantene Brunette Pro V Expression Shampoo has been discontinued for reasons unknown. You should look for a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311608205430331/k2311a0816/8.16.07