Denver Airport (DIA)  » Airlines  »
1.5
Denver, CO
  • There is no convenient way to utilize this airport, unless you have someone to simply drop you off

• by cardinalreview
      If you have ever been do Denver, you will join me in applauding the clever design of the airport there. In the distance the top of the airport resembles a mountain.

The white tarps draped over the building gives it a nice aesthetic look.

However, on closer approach you will

be annoyed beyond belief.

I was recently in Denver visiting my girlfriend, when she had to take me to the airport to leave.

I figured we’d park, go inside, have a bite to eat, say good byes, and leave.

Oh no… not here.

That is, unless you want ...

• to pay ridiculous parking fees, then take a half hour drive to the actual terminals on a shuttle, and then get down to actually leaving.

There is no convenient way to utilize this airport, unless you have someone to simply drop you off.

Even then, if they dare get out of

their car to say good bye, there will be a cop standing there yelling for you to move along.

I can understand promptness at the curb… but my god… a hug goodbye? This airport has a clever design from a far, but parking and actual utilization of the airport are a nightmare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401608205310331/k2311a0816/8.16.07