Canon Powershot A560
  • There are a lot of things that I like about it, and the most of would the size of the LCD
  • I know that most people will say that 2 and a half inches is nothing special
  • I bought mine for more than 5,000 pesos, and I consider that the average price for most ordinary cameras in the market

• by jay-l

I call this my ‘bring everywhere click and shoot camera’. It doesn’t leave my car’s backseat, and I always have it handy especially for trips.

It’s one of the cheapest in the Powershot series, and I wouldn’t exactly cry my eyes out if I lost or broke it.

It’s so easy to use, even my small nephew learned how to use it in less than 30 minutes.

There are a lot of things that I like

about it, and the most of would the size of the LCD.

I know that most people will say that 2 and a half inches is nothing special; but I love this feature.

The photos I’ve taken are easy to see, and I don’t have to hurt my eyes from staring at the LCD too much.

Then there’s the zoom that enables me to take pictures of far objects.

The lion’s den in the zoo here ...

• is some 50 meters from the barbed fence; but I didn’t have a problem catching it yawning.

That picture is priceless, and my nephew has not stopped looking at it.

I used to own a Sony Cybershot, was that it didn’t have other shooting options.

I take a lot of pictures of landscape and the pictures always come out a bit garbled with the Sony, but never with the Canon.

The battery is one of the

features that I am not really satisfied with, but still for the price you get what you deserve right? I do wish that they hadn’t made this one to use AA batteries because the Canon is a bit choosy.

The only batteries that it seems to work great with are my Energizer Rechargeable Batteries.

I bought mine for more than 5,000 pesos, and I consider that the average price for most ordinary cameras in the market.

Canon Powershot A560

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431508205240531/k2311a0815/8.15.07