Malaysia Airlines Business Class  » Airlines  »
  • This is my first experience to fly business class with Malaysia Airline

• by rinaus

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Have you ever fly business class? To somebody may fly many times, but somebody is never. This is my first experience to fly business class with Malaysia Airline. That was last November, I and my husband went back home in Kuala Lumpur from Perth city. We bought very cheap economic class ticket (on promotion at that time). We did not think we would fly business class. When we were at the airport, my husband suggested me to upgrade to business class, because he

saw me so tired and that flight was a night flight. I was a bit worried about the money, and we decided to found out the price first. When we checked in, we asked for upgrading to business class, and we found out the price for upgrading was cheaper than a business class ticket (just half of business class ticket). Therefore, we upgraded.

And I could say to you, it was so wonderful to fly a business class with Malaysia Airline, especially if ...

• you take a night flight.

- The seat you can make straight like a bed with massage machine from top to bottom. This one I love the most; it gave me a deep and straight sleep.

- The food is great. As soon as you reach your seat, the air hottest will bring some fruit juice for you, and a snack after the flight take off with chicken skewer and satay sauce. There are more food for you to choose, and you can

eat anytime (even you can ask for more).

- The service is fast and efficient.

- The aircrew is very friendly and helpful.

Therefore with half price compare to a business class ticket, but we have full of service of business class. If you think you can not effort for flying business class, just try one time as my way said here. You will know how wonderful to fly business class.

Now we sometimes also fly business class, especially if we take a night flight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401508205170531/k2311a0815/8.15.07