Samsung 32″ LCD HDTV
  • The sound quality is also good, SRS true surround is the best
  • I like that we could swivel it around so even when we were eating at the table, we could still watch
  • The only problem was that when we tried to play some old movies that were black and white, it wasn�t as clear as we thought it would be

• by Honey

I spent two whole days watching DVDs and lounging in front of the TV while the storm passed. Luckily, my neighbor had just bought some of those Asian TV drama series and we watched at his house. He has the Samsung 32′ LCD HDTV, and it was way better than my own 21′.

First off, the screen is just the right size; it’s not too big that it would crowd an apartment or make you dizzy from watching all day. It’s also not too small

that you would have to cringe to watch faraway scenes.

From 5 feet away, the 32′ LCD was the perfect size for seeing the English subtitles of the shows. The sound quality is also good, SRS true surround is the best! I can go to the bathroom and still be able to hear what is happening, except that it was in Korean so I couldn’t understand it.

No murmurs can be heard, which is great for the scenes taken in the streets. As for the ...

• design, it’s sleek and very modern.

I like that we could swivel it around so even when we were eating at the table, we could still watch. The only problem was that when we tried to play some old movies that were black and white, it wasn�t as clear as we thought it would be.

Some of the scenes in black and white movies became too dark to watch, and kind of grayish for my taste. But who watches those old Chaplin type movies nowadays

anyway.

Colored movies are fantastic to watch, although you have to adjust because it tends to become reddish for my taste, but that’s what the color menu is for, right? We spent a lot of time in front of the LCD watching, and I didn�t even feel my eyes hurt one bit. Clear high definition color and great audio output, this is one of the best HDV I’ve come across with.

TV dinner has never been better especially when you’re eating upright on the table.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161508204980531/k2311a0815/8.15.07