Poker Kube  » Casino  »
  • Considering that any person can play poker,It does help to know what the best hands are and what positions to play them from
  • I have also made a very wonderful lifelong friend in the man who someday I think will be one of Pokers biggest names that ever existed

• by David Nesteby

As I ponder my future in this mad and twisted world of sick poker freaks and all-in noobsters, I have begun to understand that the ideal poker player is just the ordinary gut checking villian wanna-be superstar that has a little luck and a few extra tricks up his sleeve. Considering that any person can play poker,It does help to know what the best hands are and what positions to play them from .

These mathmatical theorys are derived from the

study of millions of hands in poker, and one theory gives you the 70%-30% edge in calling your bet on those juicy cards you are holding.

That theory is the Poker Kube theory.

I had heard about this new and upcoming product while sitting at a poker table in the Walla Walla Blue Mountain Casino.

I did not know much about the positioning of poker seats at the time , but I have since learned the value of this secret knowledge ...

• through a freak happenstance of getting to make friends with Rocky Ma’nos, the genius behind this wonderful poker learning aid.

Man can this guy play poker.

Having the insider knowledge of these poker hand statistics is just one great way to improve your game.

Knowing the position to play from can also change the success of your betting habits.

I own a Kube that was a gift from Rocky himself.

It has helped me to win money playing my favorite game.

And as a Poker Kube student, I have become confident in my game and my style.

I have also made a very wonderful lifelong friend in the man who someday I think will be one of Pokers biggest names that ever existed.

Rocky got his touch and knowledge from some of the best players in the business of professional poker,and will continue on making more great names out of the rest of us.

good job Rocky, and thanks for the Kube!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481508204920431/k2311a0815/8.15.07