Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Its really a memorable experience with Singapore Airlines

• by Ritvik

Its really a memorable experience with Singapore Airlines. I have been travelling in Singapore Airlines for the last four years. It was observed that whenever we cross Singapore while going to India, they take us for a free trip outside the Airport.

Its wonderful experience to roam around the streets and know about Singapore.

The care what this Airliens takes about kids is unforgettable.

The food supplied by them in their flights is hygienic. I never reached the destination late while travelling through Singapore Airlines.

For a layman to travel in Singapore Airlines is much easier as they support well. I often observe that they arrange people to support ...

• elderly/old age people to travel comfortably.

The movies which I watched throughout my travel entertained me well. The most attractive thing is Singapore Airport which is splendid.

No doubt, its one of the finest Airports in the World. The fare is also not so expensive and is competitive with other Airlines.

The service inside the

flights is winning the hearts of millions of passengers. The Sky shopping in Singapore Airlines attracts me well and makes me to buy more and more items.

Cabin crew gets in touch with the passengers with latest information about the destinations. Its a fine and fantastic experience for me to travel in Singapore Airlines.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401408204820431/k2311a0814/8.14.07