Red Roof Inn  » Hotels  »
Salem, New Hampshire - USA
  • We felt that the staff were all very friendly and the place definitely clean
  • I really love everything about it and the fact that there was an amusement park in Canobie Lake Park added to the perk of staying in Red Roof Inn
  • As for what I really love about Red Roof Inn, I think that the room service was certainly great
  • Another pleasant problem that I had was to choose the menu
  • That was what I know and I am not sure whether they really filmed in Salem or not

• by missy

Red Roof Inn is located in Salem, New Hampshire and this is one of the cheapest inns around in Salem that me and my boyfriend could find. We felt that the staff were all very friendly and the place definitely clean. I really love everything about it and the fact that there was an amusement park in Canobie Lake Park added to the perk of staying in Red Roof Inn.

My boyfriend purposely booked a room facing close to the Canobie Lake Park and there was this particular night where fire-works were everywhere in the park and it was really a lovely sight. We took some great pictures on our cellphones and when my boyfriend shut

the window, there were no noise at all. The whole inn was made to be air tight and it worked. That was really awesome. As for our room, there were nice sheets and I had a great time sleeping. There was no noise coming from the park at all and the toiletries were great too. There were nice, fresh towels, shampoos and a lot of other things. As for the housekeeping, they were very polite and knocked on the door before coming in. My boyfriend never failed to tip whoever kept our room clean because they really did a good job out of it. The chambermaids were very polite as ...

• well and would keep saying thank you and have a nice day kind of thing.

As for what I really love about Red Roof Inn, I think that the room service was certainly great. There was the 2nd night when I felt really hungry all of a sudden and the time was already close to midnight. My boyfriend called in room service and we were very happy to know that they even served snacks and dinner no matter the time. Another pleasant problem that I had was to choose the menu. It seemed like a never-ending list. I finally chose baked potatoes and rice to go along with eggs and a soda drink.

My boyfriend chose a pie and ice-cream since he wasn’t so hungry. Let me tell you that the taste was superb. I have never tasted such delicacies before.

During the day, we went to explore Salem and I was very ticklish and happy to know that a large portion of the soap opera Days of our Lives were filmed in Salem. That was what I know and I am not sure whether they really filmed in Salem or not. But it is good to know. Salem is a beautiful place and there were some nice shops and not to mention, the great park I have mentioned. I wouldn’t hesitate to come to Salem again.

Red Roof Inn

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21308204711231/k2311a0813/8.13.07