Brach’s Hawaiian Punch Fruit Snacks
  • As a parent, I know the importance of always having healthy snacks available both around the house and when we're on the go
  • When my wife brought home Brach's Hawaiian Punch Fruit Snacks, I thought this would be the case too

• by Steve

As a parent, I know the importance of always having healthy snacks available both around the house and when we’re on the go. One of the most important food items we always have on hand are little bags of fruit snacks.

In the past, I’ve always bought the more expensive brands of

fruit snacks because I could never find a cheaper brand that gave the same quality. Typically, the cheaper fruit snacks don’t taste very good or are hard to chew.

When my wife brought home Brach’s Hawaiian Punch Fruit Snacks, I thought this would be the case too. However, after letting our daughter have them and trying them ourselves, we both discovered they are of just as high quality as the more expensive brands.

The first time I tried them, I fell in love with the taste. Unlike many fruit snacks, these snacks aren’t too sweet but have enough flavor to make you want ...

• Brach's Hawaiian Punch Fruit Snacks
      more. And, they give you enough in each of the bags to fill you up; something that is important for when we’re in church and our daughter suddenly gets hungry.

The Hawaiian Punch Fruit Snacks are also good for her to eat. They are loaded with Vitamin C and have very little

salt. Since my wife and I are both trying to watch our weight, the fact a bag only has 70 calories, no fat and not much sugar has made them attractive to us as a snack as well.

If you’re a parent, these are a snack you should be looking for at your grocery store.

Brenda Wingate says :

I bought the brachs hawaiian punch fruit snacks the 24 pack and I found 5 packs were empty and one pack had one fruit snack in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308204671231/k2311a0813/8.13.07