Ideal Hotel Paris
Paris - France
  • This is simply a good budget hotel and one of the best that I could find and have ever stayed with my dearest aunt
  • We really enjoyed our time in Ideal Hotel and were very happy with the services of the hotel staff

• by missy

Another great hotel to stay in Paris would be Ideal Hotel. This is simply a good budget hotel and one of the best that I could find and have ever stayed with my dearest aunt.

If you are familiar with my reviews, you would notice that my aunt loves going to France and staying in lavish hotels and the likes. She is a die-hard romantic and will always make it a point to bring me whenever she goes to France. Paris, being the most particular. This hotel is really inexpensive, and with a short distance of walking, would get me and my aunt to almost anywhere

at all. We really enjoyed our time in Ideal Hotel and were very happy with the services of the hotel staff. As for our hotel room, we had a nice room that was pretty scenic. However, the room was pretty small but since there were only the 2 of us, it was pretty adequate. My aunt was ecstatic once more to visit the Eiffel Tower, and we took around 10 minutes of walking distance.

Besides that, we went to check out some of the cafes and restaurants that we did not have the chance to explore before and we ended up eating Asian Culinary dish.

• I was very happy that we were able to get at least 1 or 2 Asian food in Paris and we felt like we were back in our homeland eating. Other than that, my aunt contacted a bit of fever and we rushed to the nearest clinic. Luckily, there was one near a small street not far from the Eiffel Tower and the doctor was very kind to my aunt. She told me that she might migrate there as soon as her husband allows. It seems that her husband isn’t ready to leave his homeland and migrate to another place.

Back to the hotel, we went

to eat at the dinner restaurant and just for an exception, I requested for a take-away since my aunt wasn’t feeling well. The restaurant people were very kind enough to allow that and back in the hotel room, we gobbled our food and giggled like school kids once more. It was really a pure fun and elixir to be away from home and to be in Paris. Ideal Hotel is another ideal hotel to stay at when you are checking out Paris. There seems to be so many options and choices, and I am more than willing to help those out there to make a best choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21308204661231/k2311a0813/8.13.07