Nokia N 73  » Phones  »
  • Recently few weeks back I bought this from after reading its reviews from a local newspaper
  • I found the screen litter bigger than all other nokia phones, which made me feel so happy because I could now experience all multimedia on my phone with much better experience than the previous phones of nokia
  • Still I am completely satisfied and happy with my this new phone, and all you guys out there, I will definitely like you to suggest that this phone is surely the better choice than the other same models and other music edition phones like sony erricson w800i or motorocker

• by viraj

Recently few weeks back I bought this from after reading its reviews from a local newspaper. When I went to the nokia shop and took the phone actually first time in my hand, I got thrilled with its great design. I found the screen litter bigger than all other nokia phones, which made me feel so happy because I could now experience all multimedia on my phone with much better experience than the previous phones of nokia.

After checking its camara

quality and some other things, I bought it along with 2 GB of memory card. First thing what I did after coming back to home was downloading whole my 1 GB of song collection in the phone from my computer.

The music quality with the bundled earphone of nokia is just excellent. After then I converted some dvd movies by my 3gp converter software and downloaded them in the phone.

And the viewing experience in such bigger screen was just great.

• I even bought and downloaded some software for my phone from the internet.

The experience with the inbuilt Adobe reader LE 1. 5 version is also some what better than previous version LE 1.

1. The opera 4.

0 beta runs great on the phone and the internet experience on the phone is very pleasurable, though the speed I m getting is just the same that I used to get in my previous nokia EDGE phone. Still I am completely satisfied and happy with

my this new phone, and all you guys out there, I will definitely like you to suggest that this phone is surely the better choice than the other same models and other music edition phones like sony erricson w800i or motorocker.

Remaber with nokia N 73 you can do a lots of other things also, rather than just listening music and watching videos. The 3.

2 MP camera gives you the great images, that makes this world look even better than it is.

Nokia N 73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371308204651231/k2311a0813/8.13.07